Friday, June 20, 2008


Admit it slave, you crave my presence. you cannot stop yourself from begging to give me everything you have. To bask in my cruel laughter as you cower at my feet praying to be allowed to worship the very ground I walk upon. your just aching to gaze upon my gorgous face. To be reminded by my seductive voice that your nothing more then a wallet to me. Telling you casually that you will never be anything more to me then a mindless drone to feed my narsissitic greed. as you kneel in front of me my designer heel digging into your back, a smile upon my face as I watch your suffering I will draw you even deeper into my web. your will completely gone as I devour your soul. I beckon to you slave the siren of your distruction., come fall prey to my glamerous crulety.

Lipstick and spanks

Mistress Katanzia

0 comments: