Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can Femdom and Financial Slavery

Co exsist? I belive they can. Many seem to think that if money changes hands between a Domme and a sub or slave that automatically makes her a prostitue. This is not so. I do not have sex with my slaves, I do not find any of them worthy of that privelage expecially because most of them are men and I am a lesbian. You can practice financial slavery and be a Femdom. You can also practice financial slavery responsibly if you will. Yes I admit it I am a narsissistic bitch. This does not mean I will compeltely bankrupt you and then toss you aside. I like to milk my slaves slowly. I enjoy the daily moulding of thier minds. I enjoy the daily interaction with them that brings them closer to me and even more devoted.I do care for my slaves, I appreciate thier devotion, and I appreciate thier eagerness to please. I am not a sociopath. I do not want to ruin thier lives, or make them bankrupt. I am however very demanding and I demand a high level of service to be considered mine. I do not collar or accept ownership of any random sub or slave that crosses my path. I must have fetishes in common, and I also must know that they will serve me fully and completely to the best of thier ability. If you think you can do this, I look forward to hearing from you. Remember there will be some level of financial slavery along with any slave I take on. Not because I need thier money or i rely on it to pay my bills. More because I belive money is power in this world, by handing over your money you are handing over power to me. However this will never be beyond what you can give me.On another note I am very pleased with wallet ivar again. I had a bad day so I decided to take myself shopping. He asked to come with me so I allowed him this privlage. I am glad I did I was looking for a pair of pink boots, and he decided he wanted to give them to me. we had to buy them twice because I messed up the first pair, but he paid for it a second time, even though I had not asked that of him. I have to say it cheered me up after having a horrible day. He is very special to my my wallet he is. I am going to have to see if I can find that photo I promised him on the disks I had some stuff backed up on. Here is a photo of those boots aren't they adorable? I am so started to like the color pink. I find it interesting I am gothic, and I normally wear black and red, red and black yet I find my wardrobe getting the odd pink item. Mmmm is pink the new black?Lipstick and SpanksMistress Jayde

0 comments: