Monday, June 23, 2008

Suck my strap on bitch!

Yesterday was a very lucrative day for your Goddess. wallet ivar paid his weekly tribute of 5000 linden on time. I have to say I am pleased with him. This brings the total I have wallet raped from my wallet to 32000 linden. This is only within a week and a half! Evil smile. Oooo I am good! slut seagram is still as addicted as ever. He paid 6000 linden for a strap on session. Mmmm I had fun letting him know what a useless waste of space he was. Here are aphoto of our session. This little slut begs and begs to be used by a strong lesbian Domme. Its so pathetic I get a total kick out of it. I even use a nice pink strap on. I love the color pink! Its the most powerful color in the world in my opinon. I have been hard at work getting the new club and my temple set up. I will have it ready to unvail sometime this week I am thinking. As we get this set up we are seeking sissy sluts to dance in the club for our gain of course. There will be a few surprises for you piggies who can show us the level of devotion we require, however so that no one can steal our ideas I am going to keep you waiting. I am sure your just drooling at the thought of what that might be. I know you wish you were here at my feet as I continue to work on things and set up my temple. Purrrrr never fear loser I will have you under my feet trapped in my web in no time. So lets review how much I have taken from you sluts so far.

32000 linden from wallet ivar10000 linden from slut seagram3000 linden from slut neil
Making a grand total of 45000 linden in less then two weeks! This is not enough however, I am always greedy and craving more. So get to paying sluts I have an entier empire to build and I am determined it will be paid for on your money!
wallet ivar where he belongs. Under my boots

0 comments: