Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I <3 sugar daddies


Every gal should have one! The other night I had the lovely pleasure of being taken shopping by a Sugar Daddy named Doc. The first face to face meet was wonderful. Not only did he show himself to be intelligent but very generous. I had a wonderful time shopping first at Gothic Catz, followed by Bare Rose, Nyte N' Day and Insolence, ending with Kitties Lair for more shoes. I have to say I loved finding something I wanted, and being given it just because it made me happy.

I have a few ideas now for videos I am going to start my youtube channel with. I plan to take photos of the clothing I bought with my wallet ivar, the wonderful gifts I recieved and make a video montage of those as well as all my latex clothing. Purrrs keep watch for it my admiers

lipstick and spanks

Mistress Katanzia

0 comments: