Friday, August 29, 2008

The best things in life aren't free!

Oh yes my darlings its been a wonderful day for your Goddess. Such lovely tributes just rolling in. It started with cock slut being so taken with what I posted here in my blog that she had to just come see me. Purrrs I took 3k from the slut in about five minutes using her punisher ring. I have to say I love that script giggles. Such a great one it is, untill of course I release MY version of it. Then after leaving she just had to come back to be milked for another 1k. After hearing all about this my sweet scripter subbie begged me to milk 4k from him so of course I gave in. Then later on in the night slut natasha finally showed up and I of course made her send me double what she normally does another 12k all to ME! Then after all that I ended up milking yet another 8k from a new slut purrrrs. Mmmm now lets see what else I can take from all you sluts lucky enough to be in my presence. I am adoring the rush purrrs. I am sure you will too!

The store is finally open sluts, go in and search for Fatal Passions, you can now buy prints of photos done for ME the beautiful Mistress Gillian Xie, such a talented woman she is. So come by, donate to her work, and of course buy the prints and donate more to me while your at! I hate to be kept waiting so be sure you don't keep me waiting

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: