Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fabously adored!

I am so very pleased with my sweet lexi today. We went shopping to get her a new wardrobe and of course she spent a fortune on me as well! I was so excited to get new poses for my photography. I will be doing some photos of my beautiful lexi as well to show you wonderful sissies what she looks like now. I think she is gorgeous! I am so pleased to have her beauty represent my house! I am excited to do a video with those photos. I have to say that I am so pleased with how well she did today as well at platinum. Not many knew that she was a sissy and I wanted to show off her beautiful new look. So I took her there to see my friend babes. She was so nervous but she did it anyways because it pleased me. I am very impressed with this and hope she is excited to read about it in my blog. You did so very well my sweet darling! Mistress is extreamly proud of you! My ivar is so sweet, he has decided that if I am not online with him he wants to be locked in his cage to keep him out of trouble. So devoted that darling one is. I am so happy with my sl life and how fabulosly it is going. I love that I have my beautiful slaves to represent my house. Life is very sweet for this Goddess.

This weeks tributes so far

sissy lexi - 10k plus shopping
sissy prissy - 6k
sissy linx - 6500
wallet ivar 5000 plus a new cage

2500 from swiss luke (he is so sweet and tributes me every so often on the order of his beautiful mistress)

Mmmm I shall add more soon my darlings!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: