Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Girls Le Disko

So what's it gonna take?
Silver shadow believer....
Spock rocker with your dirty eyes
It's a chance gonna move
Gonna fuck up your ego
Silly boy gonna make you cry


*The Girls Le Disko, Shiny toys guns*


The past few days I am sure a few of my devoted slaves have noticed that I have not been around as much I have been in the past. Well my pets Goddess simply needed to take some ME time. Time to relax, time to gather my thoughts and time to clear my head. With school starting again for me in rl I just needed a break.

The past few days have been amazingly wonderful as usual. I live a very luxurious life don't I my pets? I even had a random drive by tribute from some slut who happened upon me while I was shopping I am that fabulous. I sum it up with this quote from repentent slut:

[13:51] * repentent slut*: you really deserve to have my money, ty again and bye

This is so very true. I deserve all your money sluts. I am the addiction you will never kick. No matter how much you want to you can't get enough of MY presence. Of knowing I don't need your money but I will take it anyways because it pleases me. This is what keeps you coming back. I give you purpose in an otherwise drab exisitance. I give you a reason to live. This was understood by a slut who is totally addicted to me. She told me she tried to stay away but could not. My favorite quote from her was: This must be how a heronie addict feels after a long dryspell. Mmmm she cannot get enough of me, just like you idiots. I know you think of me every moment of the day. Longing for when you can come back to give me even more of your money. Knowing that all the money you are working for will soon be in my perfect greedy little hands.

Goddess has been very busy today as well. I decided to finally set up my new temple. It is on my private land parcel, of course I also have a beautiful skybox fully security enabled to go and relax whenever I feel like it. This is to keep the idiots away who I do not wish to have in MY private retreat. It seems they cannot respect that on thier own. Silly children. I also decided that I wanted to have a beautiful garden for me to relax in should I feel like it. If your lucky you will be allowed to sit at my feet while I chat with my friends and enjoy the breathtaking beauty that is my domain. and most sacred place.


I am still hard at work getting the store ready for you sluts to actually view. This will of course be on a seperate parcel as I like to keep my business and personal life sperate. I am sure many of you are so jealous of scripter subbie because he is allowed to pay for all of it. Mmmmm naughty things be sure your not playing with that tiny little clitty of yours as you daydream that your in his place. Now on to other things. I have a new goal sluts. Now that I have my new laptop I have decided that I want a second one. This one will be nothing to expensive, just a small lightweight laptop with the basics that will allow me to take my writing with me anywhere I go. I am sure many of you have seen that I have a way with words. Well I am working on a novel so of course I need something beautiful to write it on that is not to heavey to carry around. I have my eye on a lovely little sony vio in purple. My favorite color of course. To do this I am setting out a donation jar in my garden, and my temple and you sluts are going to pay for every last cent of it. The target goal is 300,000 linden. Get to donating sluts, I hate to be kept waiting! Just think this is the only way you will ever be allowed to make an impression on my real life, I am sure your tiny little clitties are so hard thinking about it. Then one day you may be able to say to others. I served a famous author in sl and paid for the laptop she wrote her first bestseller on. Not that anyone would belive a pathetic fool like you. *Smirk* I shall be posting photos of the laptop I already have as well as the brand new microphone in the next few days sluts provided that I have some time in my busy life.

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: