Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Diamonds are a girls best friend!

Today truly has been a speical day. I also offered my full collar to my sweet lexi. I was so proud of her and I feel that she has earned it with her service to me. So I am proud to annouce that I am now the proud owner of my sweet sissy lexi. My sissy prissy is so cute too. I was not on when he logged on so he locked himself in his cage and left me an offline. I find that so sweet, and I am pleased with how well he follows directions and enjoys the full and total control I hold over him.

I figured out a solution to my problem of how to offer you all sissy stories in secondlife. I was delighted to find a script that allows me to make a prim that you touch to play various clips seamlessly. So I shall have fun with that. Now to go shopping this weekend for everything I need for it. I shall be offereing them in world very soon my darlings! Keep watching for it! I know many of you cannot get enough of MY sinfully delicious voice. So here is your chance to hear it over.. and over... and over again! Luck sluts!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

PS: My day got even better! I now have a script that is like the punisher script only in my opinion better! It can be modified to allow another Mistress to use the subbie with you! Perfect for double Domme sessions with money slaves! I plan to offer this in a variety of forms! Keep watch for it! I am also pleased to add the last addition to my personal house. My sweet ceo is under my protection as well as my official scripter! I am a very blessed Goddess! LIFE IS FABULOUS!

**Never fear my darlings, I am still here to wallet rape, and enjoy taking what I want when I want it.**

Update: My best friend and I decided that we are much better as friends. So I am keeping the ring hehe cus I loves it (what girl doesn't want to wear a HUGE diamond!), but I am in agreement with her we are amazing friends and I want to keep it that way.

0 comments: