Sunday, August 31, 2008

LMAO

So a few of you know that there is a few in sl who are obsessed with my obvious sucess. Well they tried once again to bring my rl photos into sl and scare away subs. It backfired and I got this comment from the devoted one who they showed it to. *Name was changed to protect my devoted slut*

[2008/08/31 15:50] Cockslut: some loser gave me a website which should have your RL pictures.......even if they were real........i adore you !

then a few minutes later

[2008/08/31 15:51] cockslut: i adore your personality
[2008/08/31 15:51] cockslut: to be honest.......the pics turned me on

Then shortly after!

[2008/08/31 16:27] cockslut: i've seen your face, heard your voice, you're heavenly all over.........

Mmm yes sluts I am that hot! I am that good, and I am a TRUE Domme. Not some little girl who hates herself so much she has to project her flaws onto others.

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

PS. Stalker twat? KISS MY ASS!

0 comments: