Monday, August 4, 2008

Sissy Stories coming soon!

Well my darlings I have a brand new way for you to listen to and worship my beautiful voice coming soon! I have been selling recordings in rl for a while. So I decided that I would like to start offering them all to you! I am very excited to be offering this to you as I have a lot of fun recording them, and will be doing them with my brand new microphone paid for with money I wallet raped this month! Lucky you!!!!

My temple is getting another redesign. I decided instead of the eygptian theme, to go with a grunge, goth, punk, victorian theme with a bit of a modern twist. I love it! I am so lucky to have my friend Jenny there to build it for me! She is so talented!

I am very pleased with my sweet wallet. He is now downloading the real restraint viewer and we are getting him the mars ring to go with it so that I can control his entier sl life! I love it! I am thinking about requiring every slave I own to have one. I will give me even more control over you all. Mmmm that will be so hot!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: