Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time to deversify

I have decided as the wonderfully smart business woman that I am, that its time to diversify my interests to feed my income, and my ever growing bank account. I have always been a firm believer in the saying, "Don't put your eggs in one basket." So now its time for me to expand my empire from just wallet raping you losers, to starting a business. There are a few things I have planned. The first being sissy stories. I am going to be offering the recordings in world for you all to purchase. The second is a match making service. I have always been wonderful at finding people who fit each other. The last a makeover service as a professional stylist. This one has limitless posibilities. So we shall see what happens!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: