Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Devine Fashionista


The past few days I have decided to change my profession from dancing, to modling. Of course I am still going to be wallet raping sluts and taking all your money, however I shall simply be doing something else with my life that I enjoy. I absolutely love fashion. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am always shopping for the finest fashions, and acessories, and shoes. If not hair, skin and of course makeup. So I decided to go and enroll in a modeling school. I am offically enrolled now in Glance. So of course you will all be treated to photos and stories of the glamerous shows and parties that I will be attending. I am extreamly excited about this because I have always wanted to do this. Infact i was told that I was a natural, and that I would fit right in because I had the passion, the drive, and the ambition to do this. Which of course I do.

Blackmail bitch has been paying quite a lot lately. Daily draining so far of a couple thousand. I am very pleased with him. So pleased in fact that I allowed him a rl photo of my lucious ass. He was so entranced he paid even more. Such a lucky slut he is! So far he has adopted two weekly bills on top of his daily wallet rapings and tributes to my tip jar. To bad not as many sluts are like this. He truely knows his place.

wallet ivar is still in germany. I have to admit I miss having him around and our converstations. He is so intelligent and we always have a great time talking. Scripter subbie and I continue to talk daily and he is still paying my land bill. Such a darling he is. This is on top of continuing to pay my webhost bill, and of course whatever else I ask of him. I enjoy this. Not only do I get intelligence but I get generosity. I am starting to really adore subbies from germany purrrs.

a few recent tributes

blackmail bitch - 25k
Silgon - 2k + Shopping for new shoes
Scripter subbie 23k, webhost bill
l8x - a pitiful 3k (he knows he can pay more and is banned untill he pays me 10k)

ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: