Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm a Slebrity

Yes my pets. Goddess is now offically a Slebrity, my sweet sunset came to me and said. Mistress, the funniest thing happened. I was invited to work at the darkside club because I am your slave. They were all excited I was exploring there and remarked they wished you would grace them with your presence. Mmmm now that my pets is achieving the ultimate in sl fame as a Domina. I am sure you all will be just falling all over your pathetic selves now to have a moment of my time, and of course to start paying me even more! On a side note I now have everything I need to blackmail this pathetic pig. I am very delighted to see how far I can push this idiot before I break him. Puuuuuurrrrrs

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: