Friday, October 3, 2008

fabulous friday!

Yes idiots this Goddess had a fabulous Friday! I woke up to yet another beautiful gift from my blackmail bitch. The past two days I have recieved, a beautiful pair of chrome stilleto heels, and a new lingere outfit. I am very pleased with blackmail bitch. He was allowed to see my beautiful face on the new webcam he purchased for me. Then of course I was off to the mall to shop with the money I made from wallet raping you losers. I had such a fabulous time buying my friend Onara two pairs of pants and shoes, then of course buying myself two pairs of jeans, a dress, three tops, and a sarong. I also went and resized and old ring I used to wear in highschool that I simply love. The guy who owned the store, was so taken with me that he did it for free! Yes sluts I am THAT FABULOUS. Even people who are not slaves want to give things to me or do things for me. Mmm such a lovely life I lead. Now sluts that overbust corset still has not been paid for. Get to paying! Oh and my handsome Doc, I am 1000 times more interesting then that stripper you tipped. It was delightful to log onto your tribute to my perfection. I hope to see you soon!

Of course sluts there is more shopping in the future! I am redecorating my room. First I am buying a bed. Slave sunset is taking me out to purchase it. Such a lucky girl she is, that she is allowed to serve me in RL too! I shall allow you photos once its all done and is looking as perfect as I am. Want to go and help decorate? I will be adding more things to my wishlist. Lucky sluts who do decide to decorate will be mentioned in my blog.

Ta ta for now!

Xoxo

Moi

0 comments: