Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally...

I am finally getting around to posting the photos of the beautiful gifts blackmail bitch has bought me recently. Still waiting on a few of the newer items but with my recent move my mail needs to take a moment to catch up to me. So enjoy sluts, because you will never be good enough to actually see me in them like blackmail bitch has been allowed to via my webcam.


Once again blackmail bitch has proven his loyalty and devotion to me. Not only does he pay his monthly contract fee of 15k a month in sl. But he is now going to be paying my monthly cellphone bill. Such a lucky slut he is! After reading about ivar paying for another one of my bills I was delighted he asked to be permitted to pay for one of mine. So of course I allowed it. Now he is in yet another way making my life much easier. Such a good slut he is. Many of you may wonder why I blog about him so much. Well to put it simply he does things that are worthy of blogging about. Want to see yourself in my blog? Then make a good tribute to me. Something at least 1k if not more, or buy something off my wishlist, even write me a poem or take a photo of yourself kneeling in my temple and praying. So many different ways you can prove your devotion to me. Now get to paying sluts, I want my wallet full when I log onto sl.

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: