Monday, October 27, 2008

Flowers!

Yes sluts thats right Goddess recived the lovely suprise of flowers from her blackmail bitch! I will put up photos once I have some time to do so. But its lovely to sit here as I write and smell the beautiful perfum of them emanating in waves of beautiful scent.

So much has happened since I last blogged. First I have a big move to a new apartment in RL. This was why I was not around for a few days. The second is that I am starting a brand new community. Its a Financial Domination Community. This will be different then anything in SL. Not only will it be a strictly FemDom community, but we will be voice verifying the Dommes we allow to have full membership. So new and old slaves alike can come and be secure in the knowladge that every verified Domina is indeed a real woman in RL. I love that idea. We plan to also screen them for a true and genuine intrest in financial domination as a fetish, and BDSM. To add to this we require all Domina, and slaves to take classes on the rules, the lifestyle, and Financial Domination. Now we can't cover it all but we do give a good overview of what everything is about. I want this to be a place where all can enjoy the financial fetish, but also more importantly a community if people who are genuninly into the lifestyle. So far things are looking wonderful on that front, and there is a great interest in what we are doing. We plan to open on november first. So for those of you who are interested stop by! Grab an application, or if your a submissive join the groups!!!! We would love to see you there!

Ta ta for now!

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: