Thursday, November 6, 2008

GIving you gifts makes me happy!

Thats right bitches! This should be on the lips of every damn one of you sluts. Blackmail bitch is quickly rising to the top to become one of my top pets. That above comment was by him after he bought me more stockings, and two nintendo D/s games I wanted from my wishlist. Yes blackmail bitch, you giving me gifts makes me very happy indeed. I can't wait to see what you do next!

Many of you may have noticed I have been gone a lot lately. I have finals for school the next two weeks so you will have to suffer without me if I decide that I am to busy to log onto sl. Of course those of you who are privlaged enough to have my yahoo id are going to be able to talk with me for a bit.

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: