Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mine forever

Blackmail bitch made the sweetest comment the other day. He told me that he as my property forever. That he could not live without me. I love it! I adore knowing I am his everything. That he cannot live, cannot exist without me, without my presence. So delicious. Do very lucious, so very MOI. Ivar is doing better then he was about not updating his blog. But he has a punishment coming soon for making me wait so long for him to send the box of goodies he was supposed to. This time he won't tell me what is in it, its a suprise. He is supposed to be mailing them out tommarow. We shall see. Scripter subbie has made me very happy as well, in addition to his usual land bill money and such he is sending me some German chocolates. Mmmmmmmm the more the better, I love good chocolate, I of course only eat the best. No hersey or crap you buy in the grocery store. When I get a craving I promptly head down to the Godiva store and buy myself two of the best truffles they have. Totally expensive but totally worth it! Of course its paid for with the money I wallet rape from you sluts.

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: