Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The most beautiful...

Corset came in yesterday! I am so spoiled!!! I love love love love love love love the corset that blackmail bitch ordered for me that I blogged about previously. Not only does it fit like a dream, but I look fucking fantastic in it with my lucious curves cinched in tight. Unlucky for you idiots you won't get to see a single photo of me in them. Thats right.. booo hoooo you won't get to see me in them. Giggles. God I am such a bitch aren't I? Admit it though you fucking love it! So sluts I want a custom overbust now. So get to filling my account. It will cost me 150,000 linden to purchase the one I want. Chop chop! I hate to be kept waiting!

Blackmail bitch I am pleased with you and shall be posting a package to you very soon with a few speical surprises just for you. Purrrrs, I would have mailed it sooner but for the holidays! I also will be sending photos very soon!

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: