Wednesday, December 24, 2008

a most wonderful christmas

Christmas is shaping up to be one of the most wonderful christmases this year. Mmmmm I woke up today to the most wonderful im from my devoted darling blackmail bitch that he had bought me some wonderful new gifts. So being the curious Goddess I am I went and looked. To my absolute delight he bought me an AMAZING overbust corset. Its sooooooo pretty!!! And these delicate pink heels for this summer. Of course I plan to go out in a few of the dresses he has bought me and party on you sluts money of course. I am so delighted with him. Blackmail bitch is making quite the progress. We have bought him a wig, lingere, heels, and a makeup kit to start his transformation into my sissy slut. God I love sissies!!! So now my sweet blackmail bitch will be as transformed as he can be with that disquisting thing between his legs, hmm we shall see what I can do about that, besides of course keep him in constant chastity.

my wolife has earned a mention in my blog as well. He has been offically collared by me, and took me on the most wonderful shopping spree. I was delighted to find a goth skin while we were out that had pink eyeshadow and lipstick. I of course look amazing in it. Then we went out and bought this devine gown and hair to go with my other new goth skin he bought me. I look so glamazon pinup in it! If your lucky I will post a photo later for you idiots to drool over later.

Well losers I am off to go finish my baking!!!

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: