Monday, December 1, 2008

The most wonderful holiday

Thanksgiving was wonderful. I am so very happy with being able to spend time with my family and to be able of course during that time to take some alone time to recouperate from dealing with some of you idiots. Of course when I got back I paid attention to my two favorite pets, Ivar, and Blackmail bitch. Ivar is doing wonderful, he sent me a huge box of the most yummy German Chocolates. It was wonderful to come home and see the package sitting on my desk as I came in.

Blackmail bitch is still in chastity. Which I absolutely adore! It makes him so eager to please me in any way I see fit. He is doing well in the gifts department. He has paid my cellphone bill, bought my art supplies for my class, and of course bought me a cd of his favorite artist. Who I absolutly love after hearing some of her songs on myspace. Mmmm such a good pet he is. More of you idiots need to be as giving as he is and maybe then you will merit mention in my blog.

I have decided that anything under 10k in lindens or 50US is not going to be mentioned in my blog unless of course its a huge list of what you losers have been buying me. I have updated my wishlist and there are of course a ton of things I want! Go join blackmail bitch and be good sluts and buy buy buy! Its afterall christams time. Tis the season for you to be giving and me to be greedy!

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: