Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Slavey!




Slip a sable under the tree for me! Been an aweful bad girl santa slavey. SO hurry to my wishlist and buy tonight!

Yes I know its not how the song really goes, but I love it just like that! Its christmas time sluts. That means more for me and less for you!!!

Blackmail bitch again made my top slut list with these lucious black boots with rabbit fur trim. OMG they look DEVINE on my feet! Not only do they look great but they are so warm! Lovely nylons worn by MOI shall definatly be on thier way soon my pet!

slave sunset is now mine in sl and RL. So lucky for her she gets to serve me in RL> Such a lucky lucky slut she is. Not much else is going on sluts.

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely boots, perfect for a Goddess like You