Monday, January 12, 2009

Beyond Addictive

This fits me perfectly. I am beyond addictive. I am the habit you can never kick, your drug, your addiction, your life, your religion your everything. Yes sluts I am that good. I love it when I have a pathetic slut in front of me wallet out paying for me to remind him that I can't fucking stand him. Yes thats right I can't stand you unless your paying me and of course paying me big. Some of you lucky idiots are able to actually see me and serve me in my rl. Its a pity more of you can't earn that privlage.

I started blackmail bitch on hormones and am delighted to say he is already experiencing some tingling in the breast area. He is going to be a sexy little sissy bitch in no time! I will be picking out his very first bra with him. Such a privlage that is! Such a wonderful time in a sissy sluts life! Don't you wish you were in his place? I am sure you do!

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: