Monday, January 5, 2009

Fabulously a Goddess

I am in the most wonderful mood today. Blackmail bitch has gone beyond what he normal does, and has tributed me the most beautiful lingere plus another 10k. I shall take photos very soon of it to post of course. I am so pleased with blackmail bitch right now. In fact he is gettting a pair of my nylons worn by of course my beautiful self. Such a lucky lucky slut he is!

Recent Tributes

From blackmail bitch

70Us for cellphone
30Us for lingere
50us for lingere
10k in lindens for my spending pleasure

MMmm such a lucky slut he is to be able to pay for all that! I am still collecting for that custom corset I have my eye on. Get to paying for it sluts. You can find me now at either my temple in world, just look through my picks or the Goddess Exchange. A brand new fin slavery club and the best in sl. Not only do we have the most beautiful girls. But they are all indeed voice verified femeals. What other club can say this> NONE! So get down there sluts and get to paying. I want this place hopping!!!

ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: