Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy V day to me!

Since slave sunset and I will be busy on actual vday and I had been having a horrid day my sweet sunset surprised me today with my vday gift early. I have to say I love it! I recived the most beautiful roses. Maidens blush which are my favorite! And two red roses one for each month we have been together as Mistress and slave in RL. Then she took me out to dinner as well as shopping and bought me the most darling lingere outfit. Its a nice little black corset number with a matching thong. She of course is going to get to see me in with the lucious leaprod print nylons and black heels when we take a small weekend trip out of town just the two of us. I am sure many of you are so jealous of that thought! I love you so much my sweet sunset, thank you for the lovely gifts and making me feel so special!

Blackmail bitch also did his part today to cheer his Goddess up. He ordered me a surprise because of course he wanted to make me happy! Now I can't wait to see what it is. He works so hard to always make sure I am never in a bad mood. I think many of you need to follow his example and get going on those tributes. I should never have to remind you to tribute me, I of course never have to do this with blackmail bitch. Hence why he is still my top slut and is blogged about so much. I love making you sluts all jealous by mentioning those who do well.

I have decided after much thought to finally settle myself at a friends club. The Extream Fetishest if you have never been there get to going. There are hot slave, subs, and of course ME there! Its the hottest place in sl to experience your deepest fantasies, nothing is to extream or to depraved (barring ageplay, no no no ageplay) for the beautiful men and wemon there. I want to see you sluts coming down there to show your respect and see if you can prove worthy of my time. Now I am off to get my beauty rest as I have an early morning with university classes tommarow.

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: