Monday, February 2, 2009

Why spend mine when I can spend yours!

My goal for my trip to cali in may is going fabulously! I am very pleased with blackmail bitch who has already contributed 32k to my goal. Such a good slut you are!!! He is my top slut for a reason. Not only does he continue to pay my rl cell bill (A huge privlage that is!) but he also continues to pay whatever I ask! He truly does know his place. Blackmail bitch I am extreamly pleased with you keep up the good work!!

Tributes in sl have been fabulous!!!

Recent tributes

32k + 70 Us for cell phone bill- blackmail bitch
7k - gay fag
8k- shy subbie
20k from persitant subbie
a new house, boots, and land bill - slave sunset

Now sluts I still have 97k to go on my goal! Keep paying up! I want the money in my account asap!! I expect to see offline tributes if I am not on. Chop chop! I hate to be kept waiting!

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: