Friday, March 13, 2009

Hungry homo, cuckolding and other such things




















So I have an older slave I have played with a few times that has now been recrisined (or however you spell it) Hungry homo. I work at a new club called Princess Parasdise and I have to say I love it! So he was there with myself, Princess Sera, PrincessAndrea who of course made him do all kinds of shit. The girls had already started by the time I got there, so after giving him a break we decided to make him go get bleach. Now bleach as you know burns like a mother fucker, so he grabbed a sponge along with the bleach and we made him give himself a sponge bath. Listening to his cries of pain made us laugh so hard! From there we made him get salt to add to the pain by rubbing it all over the bleach burns. From there of course we were nice and allowed him to go get ice to rub it all down and make it all better! God I laughed so hard I cried!

I have been increasingly interested in cuckolding lately more so due to a new slut I shall name closet fag. Now this guy has made me laugh so hard with all the stories of what his ex girlfriend has done to him. My favorite story was how she got him to fuck another man just so he could go down on her. Its amazing what a slut will do just to get a taste of a woman. Purrrrs. Now of course this makes me wonder how many of you idiots are into cuckolding. The thought of not being a real man, because of course your to tiny to actually fuck a woman properly. Not that I would ever consider fucking a slave. I just like the idea of going out to a bar, finding a real man and making my slave pay for me to get drunk with a stud, and then make him listen or watch as I go back to my place and get laid properly.

Tributes the past week have been fabulous, keep up the good work sluts! No I won't be posting a screenshot, I feel no need to prove myself, my word is enough now isn't it?

Ta ta for now
Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: