Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pefection Personafied

The past few weeks have been wonderful. I took some time to relax and spend time with my favorite people in sl. One of them being Sd Doc. Now this man always makes me go mmm. Not only does he make himself usefull, he spoiles me and is intelligent. Its always kick ass to talk with him about the fetish lifestyle and actually have a converstation! He has been on the ball spoiling me with 10k for furniture and 4k just because. Love it! It was awesome to furnish my new house. I have the most amazing baroque skybox its just like me. Rich opulant and luxurious. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Its nice to have a beautiful home to go and get away from all the idiots in .

Blackmail bitch has continued to make his Goddess happy with a nice sizable 10k tribute on top of the 270us he sent me for my birthday. Its always wonderful to wallet rape him, as he is truly devoted to my wants needs, and whims. More of you idiots need to be like him. I gave him a few tasks one of which was to make me a vide of him meowing and thanking me for it. I shall have to upload it and post it later when I feel like it. But I have to say those of you who are my fellow Domme that I get along with will get a good laugh out of it too.

Princess Paradies is going as strong as ever. The girls who work there are wonderful! We are doing a karoke night tonight. So if you are wanting to show off your talents then come on down!!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenn

Updated to post a screenshot of my last three paypal tributes from losers like you!!! Yes sluts I really am making what I say I am!!

0 comments: