Friday, July 24, 2009

Human statues, and shopping spree!

I have decided recently to turn my blackmail bitch into a human statue as I thought the club needed some human decoration. Of course loving that and having begged me for this privlage I bought this really cool RLV enabled pedistal. Then placed it in a position of honor next to the thrones in the club. I think he looks perfect there. He is leaving himself afk online now because of course a statue should be in position all the time. Purrrs love it!!!

Tributes have been so fabulous the past few weeks that I treated myself to a few new things. I wanted new clothes so I bought this fabulous dress from torrid, this adorable button up shirt with a vest, a high waist skirt, and two plain white shirts to go with it.Then two pairs of my favorite heels, mary janes. One is a high heeled stilleto with bows on the strap, and the other is a pair of patent mary janes. Then I decided on something even pricier. I bought that new laptop I wanted. (Pictures to come when my camera is charged of the laptop). Its beautiful! I have been enjoying the fact that I don't have to lug my huge 17incher everywhere, and can now write when I want. Thats all for now sluts

Ta ta for now!

Lipstick and Spanks

Mistress Katanzia Mckenna

0 comments: