Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I will be back soon!

I know its been over a year since I blogged and most of that was because I moved beyond my SL avatar and have been practicing my craft in RL mostly. I simply did not have time due to school and such. However I will be graduating from college in March. So I plan to grace you all with my presence again. As to what I have been doing since I left? Well I have been going to school, getting many tributes from baby pet. If you would like to see how generous my subs have been to me check out my wishlist http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=wishlist&id=1G3K6M69XY8N6 115 items purchased with many of them purchased within the last year! Lovely isn't it? I am so very spoiled and love it!!!! This is on top of the money being sent to me every month. I now have 4 pets, SD Doc, Baby pet, Sissy Sunset, and of course my levi. Both sissy sunset and levi are RL pets and I would LOVE to fly to Germany to meet my baby pet. I think once I come back that will be my goal. To finance a trip to Germany on your money! Doesn't that sound lovely? Knowing you will be paying for me to have the time of my life? Oh yes!!!! Anyhow I am done with the updates, and will post again when I feel like it. I will be back pets, for sure in March if not earlier depending on how much time I have on my hands. So keep your eyes open and remember addiction never felt so good!

0 comments: